Off the Blog
November is such an odd month, honestly. It yo-yo’s between being the most stressful time where I’m frantically running around doing things, and also me just sitting around in my underpants with absolutely nothing to do? Between Thanksgiving and NaNoWriMo the month always seems to just fly by in a rainy, wine-fueled whirlwind! I also always get these really dramatic life moments happen in November, like my own little mid-season finale? What’s that about? It happens basically every year, and I’m starting to get suspicious.
But I’m BACK TO BLOGGING REGULARLY! And I MEAN IT this time. But also blogging is supposed to be fun, so I’m refusing to feel guilty when I slack off or don’t get something up as quickly as I had hoped. (HA Yeah right, I’m still totally gonna feel guilty about it)
I’m also really excited about my NaNo project this year though! I won earlier today and managed to dump it out of my brain pretty painlessly compared to how agonizing it was to hit 50K last year. I still have a long way to go on the story before I can even think about editing, but I have a really good feeling about this project!
Books I Read
– Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️(or ⭐️⭐️depending on what mood you catch me in)
– Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte ⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Archenemies by Marissa Meyer ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Goals for December:
– I really want to be able to blog consistently, like 1-2 posts per week!
– Try to remember enough about the books I read earlier this year so I can actually write reviews for them WHOOPS
– Review EVERY BOOK I read this December, even if it’s just another thought dump post
– Make a rubric or something for my ratings system (If you use one please tell me about it!!!!)
– Hoping to end my (not so) funemployment in December as well! I do social media and digital marketing stuff so if you know of anything don’t feel weird sending it to me, cus I def wanna know about it! 🖤